cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM 1.0 Content Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently, my company installed SAP SRM 4.0 and CCM 1.0. I maintain the catalog content. My question is this: When I extract, say 15,000 records from R3 and upload the content to an existing catalog it take approximately 40 hours to upload and then an additional 4 hours to publish. This is on our production machines.

Has anyone else ever experience such upload times?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

The upload time of supplier data into CAT from a file should be about 1000 items per minute (CCM 1.0).

This does not include time to extract R/3 data.

Please check OSS as there are a lot of OSS notes dealing with performance issues.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your reply to my question. I just uploaded 1000 records this weekend and it still took 40 hours. I have spoken with the IT department and they are research all the OSS notes that might be available. They said however, that some may not be implemented because of the version of SRM that we are running. I may have to wait till we purchase CCM 2.0. I thought maybe the schema design was wrong, but I found out the it was designed by an SAP consultant. We have about 54 product categories and four views. Currently, we have 32,000 item per view. All in one Procurement Catalog. The extract file from R3 in a .csv format. Could that having anything to do with the performance? Thanks again for your answer.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

I have implemented CCM 1.0.

We worked with csv files that we filled manually (no extract from R/3).

As far as i remember, upload in CCM for 10000 items did not took more than 45 minutes in the worst case.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)