cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using GRC in a Federated Portal Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are usning a Federated Portal Network and would like to do Role provisioning through GRC.I know that GRC can do role provisioning in one single portal.

I would like to find out if it can be done in a Federated Portal Environment in which I have a Consumer and Producer Portal.

In Simple Terms - I would like to Assign a role that is present in the Producer Portal through the Consumer portal (This is called as Remote Role Assignment) using GRC.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Any thoughts will be very helpful.

Best Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I have worked with CUP and EP and it works fine. I have not used CUP with Federated Portal so I don't have idea about this. It seems it will act something like CUA for EP. Am I correct?

CUP works with CUA but for that, it has to bec configured for CUA. I don't see any separate configuration for Federate Portal. Can you open a Customer message with SAP about this?

I doubt this will work but it is worth a try. Please let me know about the outcome.

Regards,

Alpesh

SAP GRC Manager (PwC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

I am in the same page as you are and just planning to do a prototype to see whether we can use GRC in a Federated Portal Network..

Please let me know if u have any progress on this regard.

Thanks

Kee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpeah and Siri,

Thanks for the response.

Looks like this is very new. I will let you know with the results if we do a prototype.

Meanwhile if anyone has an additional info , please share it with us.

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was a solution ever found for this?

Thanks,

Glen

Answers (0)