cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a UWL.When i click on workitem in UWL a custom WebDynpro Java apllication opens.

I need to pass more than one parameter to WebDynpro Application when i click on a workitem in UWL.

How do i achieve this ? Please help.

Monika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/20/f0c82c9f6748c58d9ea14b3bbed93a/frameset.htm

In xml you need to specify a Dynammic parameter.

Hope it will help you.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat

Thanks for the reply.

I have a UWL and when i click on a wokitem i need to pass two parameters(Eg: Trip No and Employee No.) whose value i will get from the workitem .Is it possible ?

Monika

Edited by: Monika Jain on Jan 22, 2009 5:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

I am not a Workflow expert, but would like to say that as Rajat has mentioned, the link has following example:

Example

Following is the definition of an action that launches a Web Dynpro application WebDynproConsole with the dynamic parameters fruit=apple&vegetable=potato:

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher">

<Properties>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="WebDynproConsole"/>

<Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject" value="sap.com/tc~wd~tools"/>

<Property name="fruit" value="apple"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="vegetable=potato"/>

</Properties>

</Action>

This implies that it is definetely possible to pass values. Refer the following blog, it is shown how to pass a workflow item number to web dynpro ABAP application. Should also be possible for WD Java apps.

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/14/create-new-uis-for-existing-workflow-tasks-with-abap-web-dynpro-and-universal-worklist

It also shows how the customized XML looks and also how to create it.

regards,

kunal kotak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at the link.

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/14/create-new-uis-for-existing-workflow-tasks-with-abap-web-dynpro-and-universal-worklist