cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade Fields in SRM - Commodity Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All -

Are there any standard foreign trade fields in SRM, like Commodity Code and Country of Origin? I have not seen these fields and I was wondering how other people have handled this.

THanks

JAne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jane,

I am a similar requirement to update foreign trade fields like commodity code in SRM, Is there a way to update these fields

Thanks

Rajesh

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jane,

We have implemented the classic scenario here with SRM 5.0. So, the foreign trade functionality is being handled on the backend. I looked around and didn't see fields for HTS nor country of origin.

I do not know if that is being handled in the extended classic or if SRM 7.0 has that functionality.

I hope someone who is on SRM 7.0 can answer that question because that functionality would be a something we could use here as well.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I should have specified. We are using SRM 5.0 with extended classic scenario. I'm really hoping that we dont have to create any custom fields for this. I would think that SAP would supply something standard. Any input would be great.

Thanks

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jane,

We are facing the same issue with needing to populate the commodity code in the SRM PO so that it will transfer to ECC. Were you able to solve this?

Best regards,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this