cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Management- get the locking work at task level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in Audit management and we have a requirement to get the locking for an audit work at low level i.e the task only will be locked if some person is working on that not the whole audit.

Ideally we would like the record locking to happen at the lowest level i.e. the action level.

At the moment it is happening higher up, which is causing us to lock each other out, and only one person seems to be able to work on it at a time. This is a major problem if we wanted to roll it out to a lot of other people to use.

Also, if it is possible it would be able to allow all users to upload documents and save them to a task, but not to be able to allow them to change the details within the task, e.g. description, dates etc.

Thanks in advance.

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont fully understand your business requirement. However if you are trying control create, change of audit componentes, my inputs as below

You can define and assign a status profile with auth keys to control who can edit any audit component (AUO,AUP,QUN etc)and who cannot. I also suggest yout use Auth group to provide change access to fields in Audit components. These user group and auth key can be assigned to roles.

Some ABAP support is required to validate auth group and auth keys when the user logs in.

Please revert with your feedback.

Regards

Hemanth