cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration Results for Equipment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client want a report which should show the Calibration results of all the characteristics.

I have check the QGP2,but it is showing individual results, which client dont want.

kindly suggest can i have results of all the characteristics against the equipment?

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

To get it for specific material, there is an STD report available.

Try QGP1.

Or there is an other way also but for that thing you need to strictly follow the below steps, without fail.

- Go to any inspection lot (T Code QA13) where this MIC's result is recorded. Ideally UD should be completed for this lot.

- In the "Characteristic" screen click on the "Chars relevant for usage decision", so it will display you all the results.

- Now click on the appropriate MIC. e.g. click on the MIC "color".

- Now click on the Result History or "Cntrl+F9".

- A small selection window will pop-up.

- Here there will be two main selections are available, 1> with Inspection Char. and 2> with Master insp. char.

- We need to "Master insp. char." activated (GREEN)

- Now at lower part of this screen there are four sub selection tabs such as Material, Object, Inspection lot, & time are available.

- In all the tabs a check box "Selection Active" is available, deactivate it.

- As soon as you deactivate it, the selection criteria will change into Yellow colored triangle.

- Noe Execute this selection.

- It will give you the data as you are looking for.

Pls revert if there is any query.

It's copied from this [thread|]. let me know how far it helps you.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for the reply, I appreciated ur reply.

I have checked the way u suggested, but there is a limitation that, at a time we can see only one characteristics result, which is more time consuming as in my case my Calibration results may have characteristics upto 10. In such a case it is not feasible for client to check the results in such way.

Also one equipment may be calibrate thrice a year, so there will be 3 inspection lots, in such a case to see the results will be a mess.

I think i have no option ratherer than to go for a ABAP development.

Thanks once again..

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

>I think i have no option ratherer than to go for a ABAP development.

That is the only option you have then, Go with 'Z' report.

Best luck and best regards,

Shyamal Joshi

Answers (0)