cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net amount and taxes are not reflected in net value and taxes tab in sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

While i am generating sale order that time system calculated all condition like price E.D cess E-cess Lst but it is not reflected in net value and tax tab.The value comes in net is quantity value.

Pl Give me Solution on that...

Thanks & Regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In the sales order item, you can see the net value (gross amount less discounts).

That's correct.

What value would you like to see instead?

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

in header item level when i am putting my condition that time system calculate each and every condition but not reflected in tab net value tab. Insist of net value only quantity is coming in that tab......

Thanks

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the condition class field in condition types

regards

srini

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the pricing procedure if these taxes are statistical and also check your condition types also and get back to me

regars,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my each and every condition is perfect but when i am pricing item wise that time all the condition are calculating but it does not reflect in net amount and taxes are not shown in tax tax. in case u r click on the condition in sale order condition control date system shown the massage inactive because of subsequent price..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my each and every condition is perfect but when i am pricing item wise that time all the condition are calculating but it does not reflect in net amount and taxes are not shown in tax tax. in case u r click on the condition in sale order condition control date system shown the massage inactive because of subsequent price..