cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing Travel Management. I want to know best practice to implement travel advance recovery.

Does employee request for travel advance initially and then later on after trip enter -ve travel advance for recovery along with trip expenses?

OR

Does employee enter travel advance initially and then when he enters his trip expenses system recovers his travel advance while paying expenses? (Here there is no -ve entry).

OR

Is there any other way to recover travel advance?

Please let me know how you have implemented travel advance recovery for your client.

Regards,

Amit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Did you get the solution for this , can you please share the same .

T&R

Vishwas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implemented Travel expenses integrated with AP (accounts payable). When doing through AP, the employee will be reimbursed as a vendors. When emp get the advance through AP, the advance amount recognised as a debit in AP. Then the emp submitted the travel expense report, in that he is eligible for some reimbursement amout, automaatically in AP system will reconsile the amount in AP.

If not, u can ask employee to use the credit card (corporate credit card) to get money directly from the ATM.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C