cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Sold To Party in a Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know how can I set a Sold To Party number as default.

I knew some ways to set sold to party default at the time of any sales docuement

You can store the default sold-to party as the proposed value for all the sales document types for a particular user. To do so, choose System --> User profile --> Own data . In the "Parameter" index card, add the default sold-to party to the VAU paramter.

And any other way ?

Regards,

jai Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Isn't it enough with a post-it on the computer screen?!!

I mean: Does this default value make sense?

Do you have a unique customer in your organization?

Sorry for being sarcastic, but IMHO this requirement seems a little too much.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To show a default sold-to-party in order when the user creates a sales order (VA01) we can use a function exit .This function exit is located

in enhancement no V45A0002 . Before we can choose the exit we have to

Create a project in CMOD after that enter V45A0002 in the enhancement field and click on the components. In the components you will see the

Exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_002 . This exit is used for our purpose.

Double clicking on this exit will takes us to function builder (SE37). This Function exit has one exporting parameters and two importing parameters, we are interested in exporting parameter which is E_KUNNR

of type KNA1-KUNNR i.e if we move the desired customer name to this structure (E_KUNNR) it will be shown in the field as the default value when we create the sales order.

This function also contains a customer include ZXVVA04 . This include will be used to write our custom code .

Double clicking on this include and it will prompt us that this include does not exists do you want to create this object, select yes and the include will be created .In this include we can write our own code that will fill the field E_KUNNR.

e.g. E_KUNNR = 301.

Activate the include and Activate the project. Now when ever the SALES ORDER will be created, sold-to-party field will come up with a predefined

Customer.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Regards,

Jai Ram.