cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing risk analysis for a user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i did risk analysis at user level for a particular user we are getting this error under level ."Exception!!. No relavent language message available in database for :0292".I had reuploaded the the messages text file but still the error persists i have restarted the j2ee application but still the error is not going .any pointers please thanx in advance.When checked the file CC5.3_MESSAGES.txt it does not contain any entry corresponding to message code 0292.So how shud i proceed.

Edited by: Ambarish annapureddy on Jan 21, 2009 12:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

What is the patch level of GRC AC 5.3? Did you apply any service pack recently? Did the service pack contain any message file? There has to be some message file which contains message '0292'. If you can not find the message file then open a message with SAP support and they should be able to provide it to you.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh ,

As you said the problem was with the text file it didnot contain the entry with 0292 so we raised a oss with sap they said that we have to download this file from market place " VIRACCNTNT05_0-10006688.SAR ".

We downloaded that uploaded the file again and restarted the j2ee engine and it is working now .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having this same issue How can i get the file VIRACCNTNT05_0-10006688.SAR? Sorry for asking such a basic question but I kind of new to this any help is greatly appreciated.

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK,

If you have downloaded the complete package for GRC AC from SMP, you can find the VIRSACNTNT.SAR files at the same location as rest of the .SCA archives.

VIRACCNTNT05_0-10006688.SAR file is for AC 5.3 SP 05 which can also be downloaded from SMP.

--

Cheers!

Aman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

MK,

Please download the "CC 5.3 Messages.txt" file from Service Marketplace.

Regards

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you set default language for your grc user? set english and check. also check if there is an user with any details as :0292 in usr02 table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahad,

Checked the GRC user language is set to english and there is no entry with 0292 in USR02 table .The problem is that the message text file which we have uploaded doesnot contain any entry with 0292 MSG CODE.It has entries till only 0262.So how to proceed .