cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02 Ship To address change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is it possible to change the ship to address from VA02: assuming delivery/billing is not done yet?

If so, how?

Regards.

Edited by: Rags on Jan 21, 2009 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

Go to the header view of the sales document-->Partners Tab-->select the Ship-to part function and then click on the magnifying glass below...here u can change the address of the ship-to.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The key is going to Partner data via Header Data.

thanks all.

suadh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes it is, just go to VA02 and change it. You will see that the fields are allowed for change.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible to change the ship to party address in VA02->header data->partner functions tab ( But delivery should not happen as you said )

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can change the ship to party address by going to header partners by double clicking the ship to party and then again double clicking on ship to party it will show the address of ship to party and you can change address here

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello srini 1379

i found your answer about to change address data in sales documents.

Do you know, what I can do, we can stop this?

We would like to block this in the sales documents --> only allowed for cpd customer.

Thanks for your information.

Petra Schober

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto partners tab and double click on the ship to name and then you can change the address.

Unfortunately, you can still change this even after delivery or billing (i find this strange though)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arijeet--strangely, am not able to do that from VA02.

I go to line itempartners data-then double click on the SH no, the window is open with the SH address details etc...but not able to editit's in display mode!

Is there some setting that needs to be done?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey i think your item partner is the same as the header partner then.

Goto header partner and make the change.

Only if the item partner is different than the header will you be able to change at the item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can change provided if u have maitain ship to party in your sales area.

Regards,

Reddyy