cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item is not revelent for billing - Stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while doing billing (Proforma invoice only) in stock transfer senerio (we have batch determination) system throughing an error called ITEM IS NOT RELEVENT FOR BILLING, In corresponding item categeory NLN billing relevence indicator maintained as D (relevent for proforma).

guide me to come out of this.

Thanks & regards

Vijayanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to use the scenario STO with relevant to billing you have to use the NLCC delivery type and NB purchasing order type, NL is not relevant for billing and you can create proforma invoice and excise invoice with reference to proforma invoice.

regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear srini,

Yes i am tring to create proforma invoice only if i did the batch split in PGI i am able to create the billing otherwise its throuing an error called item is not relevent for billing.

Thanks and regards

Vijayanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay

If you are using batch split the system will give the message while creating the billing, because in delivery you will get 2 line items one is item no 10 and another one is 900001 like this as you are delivering with batch the system will show 2 line items, you need not worry about the message while creating billing, if the system is not allowing the entire document please check the item category is relevant for billing or not

let us know the problem was solved or not

regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini,

yes if i did the batch split its allowing me to do the billing, if i didnt do the batch split system is not allowing me for billing througing error ITEM IS NOT RELEVENT FOR BILLING why its happning like this, i need to clrify this thing to client, plz help me

thanks & regards

vijayanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not in my SAP System at this point of time, but i think if you can use the Billing type as JEX while creating the billing document in VF01, should be able to create proforma invoice.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz go through the system... i tried with the JEX eventhough the same error is coming..

Thanks & regards

vijay

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IN VTFL under del type NL and billing type F8 at header level maintain copying requirements 009

This will solve your issue

Hope in VOV7 the item cat NLN billing relevence is maintained as D

I beleive it is intracompany scenario

If still error persists pls log out of SAP for 30 seconds and relog and try

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raja,

I have maintained it already, still troughing an error, i f did the batch split in PGI i am able to do the billing why its happening like this can u plz clarify??