cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table or conbination of tables having Fields BUKRS and EKORG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please help me out in finding out a table in SRM having fields BUKRS ( company code) and EKORG (purchasing organization ) so that i can fetch the vendors with the above selection . It can be a combination of tables also .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 and see if this helps. This holds the purchasing related data

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akanksha,

If you can get the business partner you can get the vendors from the table BUT000....

you can find relevant business partners from crmd_partner.(use crmd_link , crmd_orderadm_i and crmd_orderadm_h to get all the relevant Guids)

Hope this is useful for u

Regards

Sudheer Mullamuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can the table

BBP_PDBEI to getting the combination of company code and purchasing org details.

For getting the Purchasing order details...

BBP_PDORG

BBP_PDIGP

BBP_PDCON

you can check in the BBP_PD transaction where you can see the tables associated for the particular things.

Lokesh Bollineni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for your response but i need to fetch vendors with Purchasing Organisation u2013 1000 and Company code u2013 1100 .

So , kindly let me know the table (or View) with the same combination where i extract the vendors .

Thanks a Lot .

Regards

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Kindly help me out with this . I need a table or a combination of tables in SRM which has Fields BUKRS (company code ) and EKORG (purchasing organization).

Thanks