cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Quantity not displayed in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we went live on ECC 6.0 and now we are using APO for availability.

We have an issue: A sales order contains 5 line items. The first line item is confirmed for Feb mid. the other items are not confirmed while creating the SO. User later some time ran the availability and was able to deliver the rest 4 line items. Delivery process was totally completed.

But the issue lies in SO the above said 4 line items are not showing any confirmation, all of them are showing 'ZERO' qty in confirmation column. But at the same time all the line items status shows 'Fully Delivered'. Even i checked the VBEP table it shows ZERO confirmed quantity.

As the delivery was completed, when i ran availability in SO system not even showing us the availability screen.

I checked all the settings related to availability, and in quality system we can able do the process normally.

Now my question is what could be the reason, why the system is not displaying the confirmed quantity in its column.

immediate response will be appreciated and help us in fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance

Venkat Cheedalla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat Cheedalla

Go to SE16, input table VBEP and execute. There input the said sale order reference and execute. See whether you could see those confirmed quantities in the field BMENG

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already mentioned that in VBEP table it is showing me BMENG as 'zero' for the last 4 line items.

As per Srinath response i checked the VBUP table, only the first line item is showing the confirmed quantity, the other 4 line items are not showing any confirmed quantity. The delivery status is showing as A for first line item and rest 4 items as C which means completed.

But usually when we run availability system should copy the confirmed quantities to its schedule lines, is in't it? Which is not showing here.

Thanks for immediate response,

Venkat Cheedalla.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the followings:

1. whether availability check is not off for the delivery item category

2. whether the schedule line categories for the line items are the same.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

If i am not wrong when the sales order was created out of 5 line items only 1 line item might have got confirmed with quantity and other with Zero quantity. But the other 4 line items might be having Zero stock at its plant and when you have done Rescheduling then at the time of delivery the stock got confirmed also and the sales order got closed .That is the reason it is not showing quantity in delivery quantity feild in sales order. but the delivery status might be complete.

Kindly check the VBUP table If it is showing the entire document flow then it is working , but if VBUP is also not getting updated means then you should take help of ABAP'er

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the requirement type in the procurment tab in the sales order

Suresh