cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Conversion from KG to Milligram (MG) in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a problem that i want to sell the material in Milligrams, which base unit is KG. In SAP not accepting to sell the material in Milligrams but some times i want to sell in Milligrams. Please give the solution.

Regards/RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If u want sell the material is diff unit of measure. Then maintain "SALES UNIT" in sales org1 view of Material Master

hope this help u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for the Info-sake

1 KG = 1000 Gms

and

1 Kg = 1000000 Milligrams

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK

If you want to sell the material in Milligrams then in MMR maintain sales unit as Milligrams. that is one option

Second option is , in MMR->basic data1>additional data tab , maintain the UoM .there maintain the conversion factors between KG & Milligrams

say for example 1kg=1000 Milligrams you maintain . So in sales order you can change into Milligrams also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakrishna,

In T. Code: MM02

For your Material-Code, Org. Data and Views;

Go to, Tab: Basic Data1 --> Additional Data --> Units of Measurement

Maintain your Alternative Unit of Measurement with Conversion-Reference to Base Unit of Measurement: KG; i.e.

X--

AUn
<==>Y
-BUn

1000000-MG (Milligrams)<==> 1- KG (Kilogram)

Now, Go to Sales Order and Key-in Sales Unit as "MG"; System will not prompt error.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to material master and click on Additional Data. There click on Units of Measure tab and maintain your units of mesurements MG to KG.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintain the conversion units in material master - additional data, here you need to maintain the conversion factors, whenever you want sale you can changes sales unit

Regards

srini