SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account Statement form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

i am doing the PWB object the tcode is "FPCC0002" which will create Print request for account statement.

when i will create with date id, identification and BP number these values will update to DFKKCOH table am i right ?

then after the print program TCode "FPCOPARA" will be sheduled to run daily to create the print output file for all statements created durnig the day. with Date Id, identification, Correspondence Type and Application form and BP number.( i already created Application form with related form class and smartform),

this print program will create output files using the DFKKCOH table data based on correspondence type in that pertiqular smart form formate what we maintained in Applicationform, am i right?

Hi gurus, as per my knowledge in PWB i am thinking like this, please confirm my approch is right or not if its wrong please let me know the proper procedure.

Advancely thanks for every answer

Thanks and regards,

Suresh.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right.

When you are executing the t-code 'FPCC0002' entries will be created in DFKKCOH.

Please check once it is creating the records or not.

After having the records in DFkkcoh table you can run the fpcopara to create the files.

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

Thank you very much for your quick reply,

the data is updated into dfkkcoh table fine

but after run the Tcode FPCOPARA how can we see the output file in appropriate formate

and in my development i should maintain the output file in PDF formate, where and how will i write the logic to convert the file into PDF formate.

and in my development involved,

If Communication Method in the Business Partner (ADDR2_DATA-DEFLT_COMM) = u2018Postu2019 Create print file. This process will create multiple pdf files during the day. A batch job will select all the PDF files and create one ZIP file. Each print request will be a single ZIP file.

If the Communication Method u2018Emailu2019

Create and print the PDF statement in a Spool. Send statement to customer via email.

how its possible where can i write the code, (i.e: in Application form or seperately).please let me kow the appropriate procedure.

Once again thank u very much for your supporting.

Regards,

Suresh V

0 Kudos

but after run the Tcode FPCOPARA how can we see the output file in appropriate formate

and in my development i should maintain the output file in PDF formate, where and how will i write the logic to convert the file into PDF formate.

Siva>>

I have not created any pdf files through Fpcopara. I am guessing that in your logic ( means in the application form exits) you have to call your smartform function module and covert to pdf function module below is the code.

[Convert Smartform to PDF|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/ConvertSmartformtoPDFformat]

After using like this you can save your pdf file in the application server.

and in my development involved,

If Communication Method in the Business Partner (ADDR2_DATA-DEFLT_COMM) = u2018Postu2019 Create print file. This process will create multiple pdf files during the day. A batch job will select all the PDF files and create one ZIP file. Each print request will be a single ZIP file.

If the Communication Method u2018Emailu2019

Create and print the PDF statement in a Spool. Send statement to customer via email.

how its possible where can i write the code, (i.e: in Application form or seperately).please let me kow the appropriate procedure.

Siva>>>

The same logic you have to do.

Regards,

Siva