cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referencing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Client Uses a Sales Document(ZOR) and Billing Document(F2).

Copy controls have been maintained from ZF2(Billing document type) to Sales Document Type(ZOR.

My Clients Requirement is............

1) When ever the Client Uses Sales Document type(ZOR) and Select "Create with Reference"..........he should get only "Billing Document tab" instead of "Inquiry tab","Quotationtab","Order tab ","Contract tab ","Scheduling Agreement tab ","Billing Documents tab".

Note: When we create a Sales order with Document type (ZOR) and select "Create with reference" we have get multiple options to choose......but my clients wants only One Billing Tab to appear.

This can be done by Maintaining the setting in Reference mandatory in the Header configuration of the sales Document type.

But my 2nd Requirement is When the client creates a Sales Order with out reference ........

a) He should be able to do it and should not get the Billing document tab as a Mandatory which means that by making the above setting the system is always populates the Billing Documet tab(which should not happen)

Thanks in advance

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

To your first requirement,

ZOR, which is a Custom-Copy of "OR - Standard Order", is always gets created with reference to Either Quotation, Inquiry or Scheduling Agreement, and COPY CONTROL settings are maintained in to Transaction: VTAA;

I.e. Whenever you select Sales Order Type: OR/ ZOR and Click "Create with Reference"; system will prompt options as per Copy-Control in VTAA

Whereas, To Create Sales Order (i.e. CR or DR or RE etc..) with reference to Billing Document is maintained under Transacton: VTAF;

i.e. Whenever you key-in Sales Order Type: CR/ DR/ RE or ZCR/ ZDR/ ZRE and Click "Create with Reference"; system will prompt options as per Copy-Control in VTAF.

Also, in Transaction: VOV8, Reference Billing Document Type must be maintained under Tab: Billing, for Sales Order type.

Coming to your Second Requirement

You must need to define a Different Sales Order Type (say, ZOR1 or ZRE1 or ZCR1 etc..)

Remember: A single Sales Document Type will not serve both the requirements, i.e.

1. Create with reference, and

2, Create w/o reference

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN sales order document type VOV8 you will have reference to in that give Billing document then you wil get only billing tab when you copy next time. but

the second senario is not possible if you make reference mandatory

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Jan 21, 2009 10:06 AM

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Jan 21, 2009 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have not understood the complete question......my 2nd requirement is when ever my clients creates the Sales order with out reference with Same Sales document type(ZOR)....the system should not populate the billing type.

If we keep Reference Mandaotory...the system will always populates the billing Document tab.

But my Clients

1) Wants only Billing Document Tab when Create with reference is selected

2) Some times he wants create with out reference also and in this case.....the system should not populates the Billing Document tab.

Thanks in advance

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i didnt read it fully, but for this you have to maintain 2 sales order and assign it to one billing document. Only then it is possible with reference and without reference. Otherwise i dont think it is possible to do.

Regards,

Sudhir