cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

I have a development component which is running fine from local .But when i upload the dc to DTR, its throwing exception during deployment as follows :

an 21, 2009 12:54:10 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[007]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : EALPDCOMPIEP

SDM port : 52018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/282309/LOCALS1/Temp/temp2406ltil.comdarpandc_actallocation.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/282309/LOCALS1/Temp/temp2406ltil.comdarpandc_actallocation.ear

Aborted: development component 'darpan/dc_actallocation'/'ltil.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2009.01.21.12.53.58'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application ltil.com/darpandc_actallocation.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application ltil.com/darpandc_actallocation. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application ltil.com/darpan~dc_actallocation. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Any clues on this ??

We are using WAS 7 for this .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamai,

Check the following wiki:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdjava/clusterwide%252bexception%252b-%252bfailed...

It resolves the same exception as you are facing.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rajat, it solved my issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error says that this DC has some referenced DC which is deployed by you on your local machine but you haven't checked in them on DTR. Please check if the referenced DCs are already checked in. If not then check in them first and then try to check in your DC.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

I checked in the dependent dc's as well but am getting the same error during deployment.

Any clues please ??