cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Excise Invoice & it's Duties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I cancel the Excise Invoice through J1IH, system is generating the same no range for cancel/reversal document. I have checked in SNRO, object is J_1IEXCLOC. This is used for creation and what is the object for cancellation?

Or is there any setting, plz suggest me.

And after creation of Excise Invoice, I have also updated the RG1 (for FG) through J1I5 AND J2I6. Now I want to cancel the Excise Invoice. What are all the steps and where can I see whether the Excise Duties are reversed or not?

I have searched most of threads related to this, but I did not find any.

Thanx n Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

For information, for cancelled excise invoice, there is no separate number ranges. Only Accounting Document will be there.

Go to OBA7, select the document type EX and execute. There check what is maintained for the field Number range.

Now go to FBN1, input Company Code and click on Intervals. There ensure that the same serial number is maintained with numer range.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Lashmipathi,

Thank u for valuable suggestion.

You mean to say whenever we cancel an excise Invoice system will generate the same dcoument No and the only accounting document No will be changed?

Plz also reply for cancelIing excise invoice after RG1 and updationw where can I see the reversed Excise Duties.

Thanks,

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

- As already stated, when you cancel an excise invoice, only the corresponding value will get posted in FI document

- Once you cancel the excise invoice in J1IH, at the bottom screen, some JV number would be displayed. Make a note of the same and again go to J1IH, click from top menu bar Excise JV -- Display Input the above JV number and execute. You can see those reversed values over there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)