Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD99 - Create customer/extend sales views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me

I am using XD99 to extend customers for sales area. tax classification field is not appering in I could see it in Data records to changes but not in Tab: Data records to be created.

Since this is required field and I want to enter data for ta classification field.

Pls. tell me a valid reason why SAP is not provided the field in Data records to be created Tab

Best reagards,

abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are reeusted to use MASS.

balajia

FionaY
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Create "tax classification" entry is not possible by MASS.

If you just maintain tax procedure to new country, you can follow the steps below to make use of MASS

1. Run MASS on customer master - table KNV1

2. Enter the customer # and a country which already exist in the same sales organization

3. Execute and save the customer master without changes

4. The tax classification for the newly-maintained country will be then generated to table KNV1 automatically

5. Run MASS now. You are able to "change" the tax classification indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to OVK1 and maintain the tax classification against the country then you will get the field in CMR and MMR

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is already exist.

My Issue:

Tcode: XD99

1.Select table :KNA1 or KNVV

Then Execute

You can see two tabs here. one is Data Records to be changed tab and second is Data records to be created tab with Customer field..

then Go back

2. select only :KNVI table then Execute

You could only see is Data Records to be changed tab. there no second tab Data records to be created.

This is my question.

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

KNVI is the only the tax indicator, here it is mandatory field in the customer master, that means you already maintained while creating the customer master. for KNA1 table some fields you can change or you can maintain new fields.

XD99 is the mass maintenance so you can change the fields or maintain new fields

Regards

srini

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav

If the data records are to be changed then select KNVV table and if you are changing the General data of CMR then select KNA1

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I understand, But what is the use/Mean of _Data Records to be changed_ tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

Hi Srini,

I understand, But what is the use/Mean of Data Records to be Created tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

As I explained , Please see XD99 and tell me

I what is the use/Mean of Data Records to be changed tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Data records to be changed means - you have already maintained for some/all customers and now need to be changed.

Data records to be created means - you have not maintained any of the customers, and now you can maintain by mass change.

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

also use/Mean of Data Records to be Created tab.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you want to change the tax then use KNVV table

Regards

Srinath

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Data Records to be Created

Using the above Function You can

Create new records for an object

Create new records as a copy of an existing record, thus copying existing values

A record is technically a table entry and normally corresponds to an organizational level such as the Plant data record.

Data Records to be Changed

Using the above Function You can

Change the records which created already.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhinav,

I understand your problem.

Do the following.

1. First for all the customers, you want to update the tax classification, make this field as optional in account group configuration. This is mandatory step. (if the field is now configured as mandatory)

2. Now in XD99 go to teh sales view and make a change to some field of your choice. i.e. You really dont need to change but enter teh new values also as old values for these customers and then save it. For example select all teh customers with sales office value as 0001 and then change the value for this field again as 0001. Now the KNVI records are populated in the billing view. But because this field is now maintained as optional, it will not ask you to maintain the values. Now save the changes. Once saved, KNVI is updated with country name, tax category(condition type) with a null value for tax classification.

3. Now you can go to XD99 again , select KNVI-TAXK1 and so on and then update the values with valid tax classification and save it. It will be successful.

Lemme know if you have any questions. I can help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

U will be able to see table KNa1 for tax maintainance in tcode; XD99

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I use KNA! and KNVI, then I could see Data records to be created tab with customer (no taxclassification field).

I require Data records to be created tab for KNVI. Please let me know is it possible.

Regards,

Ramu N