cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding status system error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on support.i have one issue regarding proxy call to file scenario.

in my xi setup i have like ecc to xi and xi to crm(Request)(BPM used) and crm to xi response from crm (BPM used) and the file should come out and placed in respective target directory.

on 16th jan i have triggered the proxy in preproduction system and the executed successfully and the file has come out. but when i triggered the same proxy on 21st jan today in preproduction system the execution is done good and i find in the moni no error occured but the file has not come out.

when i see in the message monitoring i found the error as system error (which is maintained in BPM as exception) and when i click on details i got the information in audit log like Transformation failed; CMException: Exception received when calling CM Engine: null and when i click on in message data

i got the info like--- Error Category : XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE so is this erro related to basis people should i raise the call to them.

we have maintained Serializer in this interface.

could you please suggest on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi For

Error Category : XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE

In RWB-Communcation Channel-Adapter Montoring- Select the Adapter and check whether it is active

Recently we faced same kind of issue and we resolve like this, Might be it will help

So go to visual administrations and try to stop and start it

XI services -

> server node -

> Adapter framework

The communication channel has status "Active" in ID.

2. The RWB -> Communication channel monitoring has the communication channel status "Started".

3. The XI RFC channel service is started in Visual Admin.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

Thanks for the reply. i will try with that and let you know if it works or not.

if it works its well and good if it dosent works then i will reply for your thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

where can i find visual administration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes my question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have access check for the exact error in the messagingsystem of Adapter