cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management exceeds the credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In credit management the credit limit showing 1 rupee where the receivables showing 190.75 rupees, here the concern is dispatches done more than the credit limit where it is exceeds the actual limits.

Please help me out cause this production issue pending and i m not getting it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had resolved this issue by my self only,

Thanks to you all for valuable Answer it is helpful for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

If you can pls update the solution also , so that all the members can know what the error was.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually in the credit management reacting the calculation based on net wt where in the document made based on gross wt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings at OVA8, the combination of Credit Control AreaRisk CategoryCredit Group.

Check what controls have you selected to carry out the credit management (Static, Dynamic, Doc Value etc).

Also check FD32 Master data of the payer and what is the risk category you have maintained.

Check whether sales doc is assigned with proper credit group.

Credit check works with the combination of Credit Control Area+Risk Category & Creidt Group.

Please do maintain FD32 for the SP/PY.

Regards

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settings in OVA8, the combination of Credit Control AreaRisk CategoryCredit Group is Domestic(2000)Medium02(Delivery)

Check what controls have you selected to carry out the credit management (Static, Dynamic, Doc Value etc). Static, Open Item and Oldest Open Item are tick.

Also check FD32 Master data of the payer and what is the risk category you have maintained. is Medium

Check whether sales doc is assigned with proper credit group. Yes

Please do maintain FD32 for the SP/PY. every thing is maintained properly.

Please do the needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created any sales order before maintaining of the credit limit?If so, then the system will consider all the documents for that customer, taking the value more than the credit limit maintained.

Check the same

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u get any credit limit error on creating a sales order for that customer? if not then please check ur setting in fd32....specifically check risk category...which must be set as "on"....so that credit limit check shd start working on that customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Static Credit Check at the Sale Order level.

Please do the needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Static Credit Check at the Sale Order level. and

I also confirm that there is no checks at the sale order level.

risk Category set as medium

Please do the needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

If i am not wrong you have billed the customer before maintaining the Credit Limit, hence the receivable is showing more than the limit.

Check if any billing was done, prior giving the limit.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked this point too and found that there no billing made before the credit limit created, and also i had checked in fd32 there is no changes made against Field Changes and Account Changes.

Please do the needful.