cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating Customer master, I am using Reference customer and in FD32 I am giving the Reference customer as the Credit account. so the credit limit will be monitered at Reference customer and there will be no seperate credit limit for the original customer.

Now i want to have the reference customer for the existing customer master records.Where this is stored?

How to add the reference customer to the existing customer master records.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member372321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit,

I am giving small example in this case. take two customers 100, 105. For these two customer you need to create customer master record. After that, take reference customer as 100. than,

go to FD32.

for the customer 100, enter the credit limit for this. After saving this session, system automaitcally will show default credit account as 100. After that, go to 105, which creating credit master record, gotoedit-change credit account --- system will give popup give the reference credit account as 100. and save.

automatically credit limit filed convert into grey fied and also credit limit used , horizon filed covert into grey filed.

that means, system will consider 100 as reference credit account for this we will maintain credit limit, for customer 105 just will assign to 100.

suppose if you create a sales order with 105 customer, automatically system will credit limit from reference credit account and it will also update 105 credit master data. if you want to see this, goto fd32

go to- editcustomers for credit account. i hope it may help ful in your case.

Regards,

Srinivasa Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case we are controling the credit limit of the customer 105 is controlled at 100. I mean the credit limit of 105 is that of 100. Now my requirment is eventhough, the credit limit of 105 is with reference to 100, i should have a individual limit for 105, with in the credit limit of 200.

for Eg,

Credit limit of 100 is 10lacs

Now 105 can use credit upto 10lacs.

My requirement is 105 should not use more than 3lacs out of 10 lacs.

How to do this?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FD32 of the existing Customer. Go to Status Screen and click on EDIT - Change Credit Account. You can enter the new credit which ever you want.

Hope this will help you

Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am doing it in the same way. But my Question is for the customers who are already created without Reference, How can I add this? Because it is not allowing to change the Credit account.

Rgds,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is the way we need to do and It should work. May I know what is the problem you are facing?

Viswanath