cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ciffing Of PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem in ciffing of PPM in development server.While doing CFM1 and CFM2 it is now showing any error but in APO PPM is not diplayed.IN CFG3 if i found a log it indicates this material has no activities but in routing and workcentre i found no error,Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Check your routing if all the operations are maintained. If you don't find any thing wrong in R/3 routing, it could be a bug. Check oss note 1233021. Also search the forum with the key words PPM, activity. There are several posts that can help you.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the workcentre exist in APO.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

In APO the activity variable time is calculated considering the Min. Lot size, the Base quantity of the BOM and the variable time maintained in MR/Routing.

APO considers these timings up to three decimal places and if the variable time for any activity is close to that system considers as if there are no activities in that.

So try calculating the Activity variable time yourself for any PPM and check if it is close to zero (consider three decimal places). You may want to increase the base quantity or/and the Min Lot size to mutliples of 10 if the calculation shows negligible small activity variable time

Regards,

Manjit