cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payload swapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a rek where in I have to swap the payload with the attachement file (which is also a xnl file).

I am using the file-xi-soap scenario. After going through the SDN I have come across a pay load swap bean. But in almost all the example's it was used with mail adapter. SAP help no where mentioned that this module is only for Mail adapter. When I try to implement the same in SOAP Adapater, it never detects this bean and it is immaterial for that in what way you configure that.

If anybody have implemented/worked similar kind of scenario could you plz advise whether this payload swap bean works with soap adapter ?

Thanks in advace

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PayloadSwapBean doesn't work with SOAP sender adapter.

For SOAP receiver adapter you can still use PayloadSwapBean or can use Axis SOAP Adapter.

For more info on Axis SOAP Adapter refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/a4a36de28552f7e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Thanks

Amit

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should place it before the call adapter in receiver adapters or after that in sender adapters in the module chain.

VJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use that bean in the receiver SOAP adapter as well. The use of the bean is described in the online help.

Regards

Stefan