cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer BP's from SRM to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to transfer the BP's from SRM to R/3. Please let me know if there is any process to do the transfer from SRM to R/3.

Thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is not possible as standard --> but i have seen customers who were able to achieve this functionality --> through custom development...

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be possible if you are using self registration component with ERP system. Here you would have a supplier monitor transaction form where you can send the suppliers to ERP system. However I think, this is possible only with higher versions of ECC like ECC6.0 onwards.

There is a synchronisation feature available under Business Partner Monitor transaction. Here you can synchronize SRM vendors with ECC vendors directly using a pushbutton.

Both features require XI to be in place to communicate between SRM and ECC.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Is it possible to transfer the SRM Business partners to ECC 6.0 through this technique.

Thanks

Santosh

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It is possible for supplier registration with ERP. Pl go through the below link to get more info.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/b2/a298403de08368e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

I don't know of a standard way of doing this, as it is going against the flow. Usually ERP is the Master data system, and transfer works the other way; as you probably already know.

Thinking outside the box some what my suggestion would be to extract the relevant tables from SRM and then use an ERP LSMW to upload the records.

Hope this sugestion helps

Regards

Allen

Edited by: Allen Brooks on Jan 21, 2009 1:35 PM