cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal Qty Details in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to find out where can I find Withdrawal Qty details in APO that appear in the forecast tab of Product view. Can any one help me out in this.

The issue is, I have a withdrawal qty available for a particular bucket. I have some issue with the forecast consumption and to test that I have deleted all the Sales Orders and forecast in the system for that specific product and re released the forecast. Now in the forecast tab, I see the withdrawal qty for that demand. So I would like to know from where the system is reading this qty.

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

There's not a lot of detail there, but you can check the Withdrawal Quantity from the RRP3~Forecast tab against entries in the /SAPAPO/DP_SCHED table. However, APO does not make this simple.

First, you'll need to use the material number (MATNR) to get the MATID from table /SAPAPO/MATKEY.

Next, use the location (LOCNO) to get the LOCID, from table /SAPAPO/LOC

Then, use the MATID and LOCID to find the DPIDX from table /SAPAPO/DPHEAD.

Once you have the DPIDX, you can look up all withdrawal entries for the mat/loc in table /SAPAPO/DP_SCHED.

Hope it helps,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan, small correction DPIDX table is /SAPAPO/DP_HEAD and here is my issue, i could not find any entries in this table for recent PGIs done in ECC. do you how to get entries into this table?

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can not manually update the withdrawal quantities. It is built in exchange between ECC and APO.Please take a look at OSS note 962984.and 1888799. In fact I had posted an issue with withfdrawal quantity and nobody responded.

Thanks,

Subash

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu and Senthil, thanks for your responses. I am aware of the Withdrawal Qty concept in APO and also I already checked MB51 in R/3, but as I said I am just curious to know from where the APO is reading these PGI quantities. I tried in 0M16 but I could not find any clue. Visu, I think I cannot do reversing of PGIs as this is a Production system

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Did you find any answer for this question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu, we raised an OSS Mssg, SAP is reviewing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Please let us know when you hear from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu, sure will let you know once we hear anything from SAP. Its good to hear from you asking for the updates on the issue. Please check the note:623216 to get more info on Withdrawal Qty maintained in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Withdrawal qty is nothing but the quantity that has been despatched (confirmed delivery) to the customer against his confirmed forecast. ie PGI done. This can be measured in R/3 itself using mb51 transaction with the movement types used for PGI.

Hope this will resolve your qurey.

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Even though I don't know the complete answer, I will try to help my part.

In the forecast tab of product view, you should see this withdrawl qty. If the requirements strategy is 10, that qty. is the amount PGIed and if the requirement strategy is 20, it is the sales order qty. I believe the exact details of PGI documents are not visible in APO.

Assuming the strategy 10, when you have a forecast of 1000 PCs., then you PGI a delivery for 800 PCs, the qty. 1000 would be under Qty. planned and 800 would be under withdrawl. This PGI qty. would reduce both the stock and the forecast.

If you have sales order integration turned on, you can see better details of consumption.

Coming to the point where can you see this PGIed (withdrawl) qty?? I am not sure if you can see that in APO but you can definitely see that in ECC transaction MB51 ( Material document list). Enter the material and the plant and you should see the qtys. for a particular posting date. You can also see the material document and movement type. Usually movement type 601 is withdrawl.

In a testing scenario where you want to delete the forecast, you have to reverse the PGIs first and then the forecast and stock reappears in APO. Release your forecast again from DP and then PGI again.

Please let me know if I got your point right and answered at least part of your question.

Thanks.