cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process InterCompany Stock XPort Purch Ord WITHOUT creating an Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good evening folks;

My company wants to be able to process InterCompany Stock Transport Purchase Order without having to generate an invoice ... effectively creating a zero value STPO.

We know of the "Inv. Receipt" flag on the PO and if we clear this flag no Invoice in SD can be created, but the actual Goods Movement when the Delivery is posted generates a monetary amount in Accounting that the accounting folks don't want to have to clear.

The scenerio is our German company (2000) processes a Return Order for equipment to be repaired.

- Germany creates a STPO to send the material to the USA company (1000), they then process VL10B

to create the delivery and then they post the delivery.

- The USA receives in the equipment for repair (MIGO). Now the equipment is to go into the USA's

Service Mgmt system for repair.

- When the equipment is repaired, it is to be sent back to Germany (via STPO).

- The Germany will issue the equipment back to the customer.

My company's position is that the STPO process should not create a need for Invoices since it is technically not our equipment and should be treated similar to when a USA customer returns some equipment for repair and no invoice is generated (Return order, Return Delivery, SRVC Mgmt to fix the equip., Service delivery back to the customer).

Have any of you come across a situation like this? Could someone point me in the right direction (if there is one) on how to solve this riddle?

Scott.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No longer needed.

Never answered properly.