cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked quantity is larger than the quantity to be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The delivery VL02n transaction gives the error "Picked quantity is larger than the quantity to be delivered " when I try to get in the delivery. The delivery qty is equal to qty picked. The TO is confirmed. But cant do PGI. There is only one item with no batch split.

Thanks

Edited by: Tushar on Jan 21, 2009 3:22 PM

Edited by: Tushar on Jan 21, 2009 7:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

If your delivery quantity really equals the picked quantity you shouldn't get this error message ("normally"). Please check the situation again.

Sometimes SAP doesn't work "normally", so there are several OSS notes in this issue (iDoc, rounding error, batch specific unit of measure,etc), I think you should go trough them. The latest version I saw is for 4.6C.

Some notes: 334829, 387499, 480579, etc.

So, please search for OSS notes (error message is VL019), if you fail to find you should contact SAP AG in my opinion.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

This is standard SAP warning message that is highlighted yellow in status bar. You could pass this warning but the system would not most probably permit to do over picking whilst doing good issue based on shipping parameters at client level configuration(Transaction: 0SHP, Table: TVSHP)

According to above customizing setting, the system would permit to do good issue with over picking or not at all.

Regards

Engin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the interim bin stock of the delivery note, whether the picked Qty is really larger that the Qty to be delivered? If yes, use t-code LT01 to transfer the excess Qty back, let Picked Qty = Delivered Qty, then post goods issue.

Hope can help you!

Good day

Tao