cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfirmationNaviView modifications does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to add some UI elemets to the ConfirmationNaviView inside the ess-per but no matters what I do I can´t see the modifications. It seems that this view is some way final and does not take any modifications. Any idea of what could be wrong?

Regards,

Orlando Covault

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

For one thing i am pretty sure is that :

the existing links and the text can be modified in the ConfirmationNaviView

but can new UI elements be added to the ConfirmationNaviView?

I am not sure.

First just try modifying some existing parameters like some link or text and see the output whether its visible or not. You may get some idea about your problem.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

I tried to change the values of the existing UI Elements via runtime and desing time and it does not work. Any idea of what coul be wrong?

I tried to add an LinkToAction UI Element. Also tried to change the text of the textview that saids "What do you want to do now?" and the last test that I tried was used this code

"logger.errorT("Here I am");" in the wdDoModifyView and when I check the log I did not found my message. This tells me that it never enter to the ConfirmationNaviView but I don´t know why.

Regards,

Orlando Covault

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

As far as I know, if you have decided to change the SAP standard views, in your case it is suggestable to insert a new Link by following the below method:-

1) Goto SPRO>IMG Reference>Personnel Management>Employee Self-Services> General

Settings> Home-Page for Self-Services> Services

2) Now click on the Clock with a Green tick symbol with Text "Define Links on Confirmation Page".

3) This will take you to the list of "Confirmation Screen Links" in your ESS iViews.

4) Have a look around and proceed further.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

PG.

Answers (0)