cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Separate shipping charge for multiple ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are using the total order value to calculate shipping charge that should be applied to the customer.

0 - 25 -- $6

26 - 50 --$10

and so on

So i am using a condition type ZSHH which groups all the conditions types on value basis and applies the right charge in the sales order.

However when there are 2 ship to party in the sales order, then also it is adding the value of all the lin-items in the sales order and applying the shipping cost.

What is desired that the condition type should calculate the total of the items to be shipped to every ship-to-party and apply different shipping charge for every Ship-to-party separately.

I am not able to figure out how to do this?

Do I need to write a different Structure Group Key Formula so as to acheive this functionality.

Currently The condition type is assigned to the structure key - 1 (Overall Document)

If yes ... kindly guide me .. what all things should I pass to the abaper so as to help him develop the structure key.

Thanks in advace

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured it out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does my question make sense ... as no one is replying ... I feel that I am asking some ridiculous or may be an obvious question.

Can anybody guide me ?

Thanks

Vinit