cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created theme is not working...Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sirs,

I have configured a portal application to PCD, created iViews, pages, assigned it to a workset and workset to a role. I have also created a theme, Desktop page and rules for the created role (In System Administration->Desktops and Display rules). But when i tried to login in to the portal using the the created user, i am getting the desktop page with default theme.

i.e,My page is not loading with the newly created theme. Can you please point out what could be the possible error?

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudheesh,

Have you changed the Master Rules Collection? Under <i>System Admin -> Desktops & Display Rules -> Portal Content -> Portal Administrators -> Super Administrators</i> you should find the Master Rules Collection. Create a new IF Expression to use the new rule collection that you have created and that should load your new theme.

-dl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thankyou very much for your help. I tried the way you have explained and created a new IF expression by adding "IF Role = created role" then PORTAL DESKTOP = created desktop".

But still I am getting the default desktop. When i tried to access the Master Rule again for editing, I am getting a messsage as " Object is locked by user: admin. You cannot edit it.". Here i have logged in as admin..

Can you please tell me what went wrong here?

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I got it!. Initially i made an error by setting my role with out the fully qualified name. Now it is working fine.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Answers (0)