cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcational data mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

while doing the transcational data mapping for open sales order and so on, where and how do we migrate the price of the material and the pricing values.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

When preparing for data loading of open sales orders for going live, you have to load the prices in the same way that you would do it manually.

Example: Add manual discounts, etc.

If you have a limited number of sales orders, you wan't to do this process manually.

In case you want an automatic process, use the LSMW.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

in our case there are about 4000 sales orders, so manual does not make sense, question is, when we are doing the transcational data mapping, the pricing of the open sales orders has to migrated, now from what i understand , i have to make the same kind of spread sheet for upload which involves, ( table #, conditon type, s.org, div..........) which i would be making for master data upload for pricing, so if it is the same, why i have to do for transcational data also.

correct me if i am wrong, as i am trying to understand this, master data is uploaded first, and then the transcational data, so if masterdata is already there, why need transcational data for condition records.

i would appreciate the answers as i am in immidiate need of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any One?