Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of times a user logged in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i know is there a way to get the infroamtion, as number of times a user logged in the system for a period of time.

Thanks & Regards

Sukumar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i know is there a way to get the infroamtion, as number of times this question is asked in the forum for a period of time.

Thanks & Regards

Julius

-

ps: Welcome to SDN!

pps: The answer is in the search

ppps: If you would like to, I will delete this question for you.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already verified in the forum and I didnu2019t find the answer which is available for my question, for the reason I raised this query.

So I request you to provide me the solution for my query...

Thanks & Regards

Sukumar.V

0 Kudos

> I have already verified in the forum and I didnu2019t find the answer which is available for my question, for the reason I raised this query.

Then perhaps you should refine your question a bit more, because I dont see the special requirement?

But based on your question (see above), it is staring you in the face => See the Auditing and Monitoring Section of

What are the search terms you are using?

Also, if there are useless threads which you found, then use the "Abuse Reports" button and I will delete them to clean up the search index.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am looking for the data of a user who logged in to the SAP R/3 PROD system for a period of time as an example I need the data of a user from Jan 2008 to Dec 2008,like how many times the user was used and logged in to SAP R/3 PROD system or like any system.

And I search the multiple options in SAP standard edition and I didnu2019t find a way to get the data as per the above requirement.

Will get the data as last login date and time but not as above requirement.

For the reason I raised the thread in SDN and expected a valuable answer for my query.

Kind provide me the solution for my query if you are aware of it...

Thanks & Regards

SV

0 Kudos

It looks like the search isn't working properly at the moment (for me at least) so have a look at transactions ST03N and SM20

ST03N will give you an idea of when a user was active and is useful if the logs have been kept.

SM20 is the security audit log and will record login. If this hasn't been switched on then you will not get the data. Switch it on if you think you will need this sort of information in the future.