cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDJ - Native Adobe Form - formating of drop-down box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an Adobe Form in WDJ that was created by other consultants some months ago. Its display type is Native, but it has input fields and some static drop-downs that are ActiveX controls. I had to get the dynamic drop-downs working and I was able to do that using the Drop-down from WebDynpro Native group. My problem now is that the WebDynpro Native Drop-down has a thick line around the input / selection box and I am unable to change that other than to remove any box. Even using a custom appearance and specifying the thickness of the lines does not change that.

Also now any box I add, even the ActiveX ones have a thick line around the box.

Any thoughts/

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Elizabeth,

When editing the form, you can edit the box around it in two different places. One is under the Object -> Field tab and the Appearance dropdown. The other is the Border tab. If you don't have it, this can be added by right clicking one of the other tabs, and you should have the option for Border, or under the Palettes menu bar selection, you will see Border option.

You can try that to start. Hope this helps...

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Kevin. I have tried the Border. That adds another box around both the caption and field. I am trying to adjust the formatting that is just around the field itself. I should mention that we are on NW2004S SP15.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Elizabeth,

So, you must be using ALD 7.1 then. There is a patch 2 out for the ALD that might help to resolve this problem...

[Note 965548 - Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 Patch|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/965548]

Give that a shot...

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope. Sorry. Using ALD 8.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well then... try this patch...

[Note 1253121 - Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0 - Patch|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1253121]

I believe this one has three different patches...

Cheers,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks kevin. I will try that tonight when I am back at the hotel. Can't get at the Download Manager on this computer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion, Kevin, but unfortunately the application of the patch did not change the formating of the drop-down box. I still have the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to hear that Elizabeth... If I think up of something else, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Kevin