cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache refresh issue - SLD - adapter engine is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do cache refresh in PI server 7.0 and getting the following error.

When I navigate from Integration Directory - Environments - Cache Notifications, I get the following popup,

Error:

Unable to determine the name of the central adapter engine from the system landscape directory at this time.

Notifications to the central adapter engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter engine.

This is usually structured as follows,

af:<sap system id>:<name of the application server>

Error:

com.sap.aii.ib.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshException: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_BusinessSystem, [CreationClassName, SAP_BusinessSystem, string, Name, INTEGRATION_SERVER_PI7, string], target element type: SAP_BCSystem)

I followed the note 1031321 but still facing the same issue. SLD server is running in the same system.

(ABAPJAVA XI/SLD) on same system. Version NW 7.0.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Nallasivam.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dulles,

Your problem is with Syncronization, probably SLD,IR,ID are not in sync. there might be various reasons for this. try these things and see whether it works.

1. Login as XIDIRUSER and refresh CPA Cache and also perform cache refresh through SXI_CACHE.

http://<server name>:<HTTP Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Try to open the below URL with XIAFUSER

http://<server name>:<HTTP Port>/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=F&consumer=af.xid.server name)

If you get an unauthorized error, make sure your XIAFUSER is not locked and all the relevant roles are assigned to it.

3. Make sure that the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER is assigned to component sap.com/com.sap.ci.directory*dir (Server>Services>Security Provider-->Components) role configure.

4. Clear SLD Data Cache in Environment in ID

Try these and let us know where we stand.

P.S: Award points if helpful

Thanks and Regards,

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check blog no 6077 by vijay.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently, your problem is in the sld configuration. Maybe you're not using the correct version of component... Or maybe you only need to update your repository... Try to synchronize with sld.

You check if the SLD are communicating with your PI?

Best regards.