cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manger Issue Tickets Mass Change.

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please confirm how can i change the Status of Message in Solman form "In Process" or Proposed Solution" to "Confirm".  We have 1000 such issues open and needs to close it urgently.

Please let we know is there any tcode to any other way by which  i can change the user status form any status to confirm at a time.

Please let us know how can we do the same.  I have tried the LSMW for the same by no recording can be done.

Ramesh Jaiswal

Message was edited by: Moshe Naveh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

even the title of the report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT is Utility Report for Change Transactions (Change Request Management)

It looks like this report is also working with SLFN messages (or customized service-desk messages)

Just run SE38 with report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT

The only trouble with this report is that this is "powerful". You need to make the correct selection

(you can also use a selection with CRM_DNO_MONITOR and inject your selection in this report)

The good news is that you can simulate the run.

I hope it helps

br Xavier

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Xevier,

Thanks for the solution but when ever i entered the ticket number and execute the programm it gives following error....

Problem class Other

Document 8000003993 ZWMRS preparedby & approved by sign selected:

Procedure type: SLFN Support Message

Status value: E0005 Proposed Solution

Document 8000003993 refused for technical reasons: ERROR_FREE

Please let me know why this error is comming.

Ramesh Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you get this error from the program because the message is in error status.

Meaning you can only change the status of the document when there is no error.

Is it a single case or do you have hunderd of messages in error status ?

Which kind of error do you have in your message (I mean the red flag in the message itself )?

Maybe we can fix this prior to the run ?

(note: the writhdrawal option of the program is working with document in error BUT only for change documents)

br

Xavier

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Xevier,

I think you are right.  The messages are in RED status.  Please let me know the steps where i can change the status of those messages so that we can confirm.

Ramesh Jaiswal

Message was edited by: Moshe Naveh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all ,

i want to config SOLMAN as service help desk having 4.0 with latest patches....

can any body suggest me any doc or sap notes for that...

HOW to CONFIG solution manager as service desk application.

regards

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ramesh,

if you go in the message and click on the red button and give me the error message that is displayed. I will help you to sort this out.

(hopefully the error is the same for all you doc)

br Xavier

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

The Error Message is as follows.

@5C\QError@ Header Data Enter a sales organization @35\QLong text exists@ @15@

@5C\QError@ Header Data Enter a distribution channel @35\QLong text exists@ @15@

@5C\QError@ Header Data Enter an organizational unit (Sales) @35\QLong text exists@ @15@

@5C\QError@ Header Data Partner 288 (Message Processor) is neither an employee nor an organizational unit @35\QLong text exists@ @15@

the ticket is autometically goes to error message whenever it crossess the time limit of 3 days.

Ramesh Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

it looks like you are dealing with a real CRM document not with a support message. (SLFN)

when you display the document, which is the title of it ? Display : xxxxxxx

You can check in the customizing (scenario-specific setting -> change management -> change request management -> change transaction -> transaction type -> define transaction type ) to verify to which transaction type corresponds this title xxxxxx

How were these messages created ?

regards Xavier

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The Message is an solution manger issues which we are raised form Help menu and Create support message.

These message autometically changed form green status to red status after 3 days. We have more then 1000 tickets. Please let me know how can we solve this problem at the earliest.

I have tried the report by SE38 but it sucessfully converted the message form any status to "In Process" but cannot converterd to Confirm.

Ramesh Jaiswal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

When SLA are superceeding the limit, the flag is red in the crm_dno_monitor but the message is not in error status.

You might have defined an SLA contract with the Sold-to party that triggers this.

For the missing sales data, I don't know this is unfortunately an area where my company didn't go sofar

My guess is that a CRM customizing has been changed generating this damage.

Do you remember to have touched the CRM customizing part ?

could you confirm the transaction type you are using , this is important ?

Could you check the admin tab or the title of the document ?.

best regards Xavier

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Go to Se38 and execute report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE

The tickets will be closed based on the following ticket criteria below. This program allows you to check for "In Process" or "Proposed Solution" statuses and sets them to "Confirmed".

Tickets have to be in the check statuses based on the priority and number of days below:

1 - very high 14 days

2 - high 21 days

3 - middle 45 days

4 - low 45 days

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your Valuable solution.

Do you have any option to do MASS closing the solman service desk tickets, Hence we have 7000+ tickets looking to close in single step,

Your reply Highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Emmanuel