cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSource not available after restart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new JDBC driver for MS SQL Server 2005 and a custom data source that is using the JDBC driver and that is connecting to my database. Upon creation of the data source, the data source is shown as available (green) and works fine.

However, when I restart my system, the data source is still there, but is not available (red). When I delete the data source and create it again, it works fine.

Does anybody know why the data source might be not available after the restart of the server? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Holger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure all the services are started for SQL server; this is very important and if anything left may definitly cause an issue. We has such issues in the past.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know what I should change in the MS SQL Server. And as the DataSource works correctly once I have deleted and recreated it, I would have thought that the problem is somewhere with the application server.

A colleague of mine is using the same application and is having the same problem, although he independently created his system.

Best regards

Holger