cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Text in Backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to get the vendor text that is in the shopping cart and SRM Purchase order to come through to the ECC backend. Can anyone tell me how this can be done

TIA

Nick J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thakns for all contributions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Thanks for your response, but it appears to apply to header texts and I want to get the item texts accross is it still the same approach.

Regards

Nick J

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look in the BADI mentioned, scroll through the available CT* structures, there will be one about text. This contains both header texts and item texts.

The only thing you need to do is to replace the SRM TDID with the ECC ones. So for header replace the HTXT (header vendor text) and NOTE (internal note if necessary) and ITXT (long text item level for vendor) and NOTE (internal note item level) for the items.

Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

First of all, thanks by your time and explanations. We are in the same case that Nicholas but when our programmer try to change the BADI he finds that this information field is blocked (to replace the SRM TDID with the ECC ones).

Is it change through debuggin, through customizing? how can be modified?

Also, it will be very useful if you can explain where we have to activate texts in ECC. We think that we have have activate it but in order to confirm, please, could you tell us the customizing route to review?

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to implement IF_EX_BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI~BBP_B46B_PO_OUTBOUND and fill the

parameter CS_BAPI_POHEADER_EXT. the texts need to be set up in ERP customising.

Regards,

Ramesh