cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to maintain text master in SAP (e.g. for Sales Org. level) so that whenever sales order created for this sales org. the text will get determined from master?

I am getting this requirement from my client but do not have the answer as of now. If you have any idea, please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiiv,

Sales Orders are created for Customers & Customers are created in Some Sales Organisation.

So please maintain Text in Customer master & when you will create Sales Order for the Customer ,the Text will flow from Customer master to Sales Order.

Required Configuration , if Required , can be done in Tcode-VOTXN.(Text Determination Procedure).

Hope this Helps.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

User do not want to maintain common text to all customers. He wants flexibility at sales org level so that he can maintain it once and can delete also whenever needed, and should be applicable to all customers under that sales org.

Regards,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by following below steps:

- Check for which text ID you want this text to be applied

- Then check if TEXT object is assigned for this text ID in VOTXN-> access sequence assigned to this text ID

- Then check the Text name from this access sequence {you'll see this at extreme right}

- Sit with your ABAP'er for creating a requirement based on sales org and assign this in above access sequence.

- Then go to SO10

- Then maintain the text of your choice.

Now, when your text ID is there in sales order/delivery/billing and if condition satisfies as per set up in requirement then you'll see that your requirement would be fulfilled.

Hrishi