cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ResultSet IView - eventing - hand over serveral records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we use a standard resultset iview for connecting the repository with the EP - this works fine.

In case of "eventing": is there a possiblity to hand over more than one record via EPCF-eventing to another IView on the same page?

The target is an Visual Composer IView.

I would be glad, if there is an quick and easy possibility.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Karin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

MDM Standard resultset iview will support two types of events, one is "RowEvent", with this you can get only one record. Second one is "TableEvent", with this event you can get "Search" object through EPCF eventing. With this search object by using "RetrieveLimitedRecords" command you can get all the records, which are in the ResultSet iview. Hope this will be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Sreenivasulu Thimmanapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to Export the data from Result Set Iview to Excel using a Java Web dynpro application.

I am passing an MDM search parameter but when I am trying to get the value ,its coming as null...

This is what I am doing

public void wdDoInit()

{

//@@begin wdDoInit()

wdThis.readSystemDtls();

namespace = "urn:com.sap.tc.webdynpro.exporttocsv";

eventname= "Export";

WDPortalEventing.subscribe(namespace,eventname,wdThis.wdGetExportAction());

//@@end

}

public void onActionExport(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent, java.lang.String value )

{

//@@begin onActionExport(ServerEvent)

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("data"+value);

int marked=value.indexOf("=");

String srcValue=value.substring(marked+1);\wdContext.currentContextElement().setCatchedValue(srcValue);

String targetValue=wdContext.currentContextElement().getCatchedValue();

Search search = Search.deserialize(targetValue);

Can you please help...

namrata_d
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bishnu,

In the method "ExportAction" give the second parameter name for String value as "dataObject"and try it once.

Regards

Namrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we solved the problem in the same way - we coded webdynpro.

We took the seach parameter of the table id, called the MDM Repository again for the exact parameter values.

This coded a collegue of mine, so I will ask him, if he can help you with the coding.

KTM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check SAP Note 1300687,

Kevin.