cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice from NL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one issue, issue is when i am creating Proforma invoice (F8) from STO delivery (NL) with out doing PGI i am able to create proforma invoice(F8) but my client says with out doing PGI system should not allow creating proforma invoice. Please tell me how to do and also in Proforma invoice if i am not entering PR00 system is creating proforma invoice with out PR00 and showing zero value. So tell me how to sort this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Can you please tell us how the problem got resolved? Cause I am getting the same problem.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same exact issue, what did you do to solve the problem? Please provide answer.

thanks

Donna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Pls maintain Copying requirement as "034(Item rel-With GI)" both at header and item level in the copying control "VTFL".

Select Billing document as F8.

Delivery document ype as "NL".

So that you have generate Goods Issue.

Otherwise you cannot create the billing document.

Regards,

Mohan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of NL and F8 and maintain routine 034 for the field "Copying requirements". Proformas cannot be generated unless the delivery is PGId

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend Lakshmipathi ,

As per your suggestion i had made the changes in copy control through T-code VTFL and changed copying requirement to 034 but system is not allowing me to make billing document at all. i am geting error message

Error Log

000000 The item is not relevant for billing

Technical data

Tech. data details

Client 300

Group Number

Sales Document Number

Item Number of the SD Document 000000

Schedule Line Number 0044

Counter in Control Tables 00

Message Identification VF

System Message Number 044

Output Type I

Message Variable 01

Message Variable 02

Message Variable 03

Message Variable 04

Group Type F

So please suggest me what to be done. since client want this issue to be solved early.

Thanks & regards

Srini

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srini

In VTFL for the combination of your order type and delivery type, please also maintain the item category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I did this excise for both header and item level (34) copy requirment for my billing type (F8) and del.type (NL) still it is not working.

Pls suggest.

thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I can suggest two ways to solve this.

1) You can use the billing document category as Invoice but do not maintain any account assignments to that billing type.

2) You can maintain a Customer exit in copy control where you can create a new routinue as per requirement in price type.

I think this will help you.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Proforma can be created with out delivery being PGI'ed. THis is standard SAP functionality. If your client wants to modify this and if there is a genuine requirement, you can modify the logic in the user exit/copy control.

F2 type invoice creates accounting entries and it is not pro-forma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Thanks for your reply.

As you have suggested me that i need to use either user exit or copy control. So can you please suggest me which user exit i can use also tell me how and where i have do changes in copy control.

I awaiting for your suggestion .

Regards

Srini

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The most efficient way is to use Invoice (F2).