Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidate Customer's data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to consolidate customer's data?

like same customer exist with two different names and if account payable entry done for one customer name then in combined report it should consider both the customers, & it should give the consolidated data.

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Is it just the Customer Name or Customer exist with Different Customer Code, also?

I think, Its two different customer code.

As a reason, you have to take both Customer Codes in to consideration, for consolidated data (that to, will be bifurcated in to two different Customer-accounts)

You may refer Transaction: FBL5N, based upon Customer-Code.

Or, if you have maintained combined G/L for both the Customers, Refer Transaction: FBL3N (considering the fact, that the same G/L hasn't been assigned to any other Customer).

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Correct me, if i have mis-understood the query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya user has created 2 customer codes for same customer...

This is not only for A/C payables but also for transactions

ie.

is it possible to automatically merge two customer files into a single entity. The system must merge these files automatically for both current as well as transaction history files.

regards,

Amol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

In FBL5N you can check the data of the KUNNR . related to account receivables and in VA05 you can check the KUNNR orders .But if you want to fulfull your requirement then merge the feilds and tables and then you can create you own report and then check . It will give the output

Regards

Srinath