cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-print order acknoledgement automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me the configuration, how to re-print order acknowledgement automatically once the change in material quantity or addition or deletion of line item is done in sales order.

In otherwords, automatic repeate output once the changes is made to sales order line item.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just want to point out that the option mentioned above is not just for changes in the line items. Basically, any time anyone enters the Change transaction and saves the document, output will be created again (providing that previously created output has already been processed, of course).

I don't think there is any standard functionality to track specific changes in SD. There is one in Purchasing, where you can specify, which fields will be considered "a change", but I couldn't find a similar option in SD.

If it's crucial to create output only when the line items have changed, you might need to write your own ABAP routine for a requirement or something along those lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is standard configuration available in the system

T-code NACE

Go to respective output type

Under general data of the output type, please chech the checkbox of 'Multiple Issuing'

The functionality of this check box is

Example

For example, if you add an order item to a sales order for which the

order confirmation was already sent, you will want to send a changed

output to the same customer.