cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Radio Button Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am actually looking for a way to hide the radio button Service on the screen for BBPSCXX. My expectation was to create screen variants for screens 230 and 300 of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS. But BAdi BAdI BBP_SCREENVARIANT is not supporting these screens. What could be the way to hide the service item radio button?

Rgds

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

of course BADIs are the preferrable way adjust the system to the own needs.

But sometimes they are not enough and changing templates is - if the changes are documented - a normal, safe and easy way too (i'm not working as a consultant).

If you know how the mentioned BADI has to be implemented to satisfy the needs of Dieter (only remove the value service from the radio button, but leave the rest of the RQ stuff), i would be glad to know this, too (regarding SRM 5.0).

Regards,

Armin

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, we did hide the Service Buttons, but I had to get SAP involved with a few OSS Notes... you should be able to find them easily via BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI.

Here is what I think you are looking for...

* Since Purchasing Services is not implemented at this time, Hide Button      *
IF FLT_VAL = 'BUS2121'.

IF IV_FIELDNAME = 'TXT_ITMOVR_I-TEXT'
    OR IV_FIELDNAME = 'GT_SCR_ITMOVR_I-ITM_TYPE'.
      cv_invisible   = '1'.
      cv_input_ready = '0'.
    ENDIF.

IF IV_FIELDNAME = 'GS_SCR_SPEC_I-SERVICE_FLAG'
    OR IV_FIELDNAME = 'GS_SCR_BASIC_I-SERVICE_FLAG'.
      cv_invisible   = '1'.
      cv_input_ready = '0'.
    ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Give this a try.

Regards, Dean.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dieter,

DO NOT change the templates.... use BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI as posted earlier. We had consultants do that because they were unaware of the BADI. I am still working on removing their changes and implementing them in the BADI.

Regards, Dean.

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

in SRM 5.0 you have to modify the Internet Service BBPSC01, Template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 230 (Transaction SE80).

Search for "services" or "SERVICE_FLAG" and comment the appropriate coding part out.

Regards,

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

Try using the BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI.

Method BBP_SC_UI_CTRL.

Use the fieldname for the radiobutton and try hiding it by setting parameter CV_INVISIBLE = '1'

Thanks,

Pradeep