cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time value not at all or in the wrong way send to the BAPI Trip Create From

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

I try to call a BAPI by sending besides a couple of other parameters, which are working fine, two times values. Those times are required for creating a (Business-) Trip within SAP. This BAPI requests the time values in the format time (E).

But it seems not possible for me to send the time values to the BAPI. If I look into the Flash-Debugger I see that the values are empty or including Dates. For sure I'd a look on the right formattings this meens the Input-Fields are declared as Time (E) and connected in the right way.

If I test the BAPI with the function "Test Data Service" the time values are sent in the right way. So this means to me that there must be a problem within VC by transporting the Input values to the BAPI. Also if I try to send the system time by using the TNOW() function the flash-debugger shows that VC is sending a Date like 31.12.1989 or 20.01.2009. It also makes no difference if I change the Formatting of the input field I alredy tried the most of them.

I'm really sure that the input fields are declared as Time (E).

I'm thankfull for any advice...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have SAP EP 7 SP13 and using Flex.

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

This means you're still using Flex 1.5 as your runtime. SAP has introduced Flex 2 RT on SP14 patch 1 onwards. There were a lot of bug fixes and also several new functionality introduced there. I suggest you consider upgrading to the latest SP. Note that you can upgrade VC apart from the portal (only 3 SCAs to deploy) so this means you don't impact the portal itself and continue to have an up-to-date version of VC.

If you want to solve your problem, I suggest you open a support ticket at SAP and once they see this, they'll let you have those SCAs.

Regards,

Natty

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

What SP are you on?

Regards,

Natty