cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client insert option grey ?? possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I do not know its possible or not ..We are trying to do this just to make user friendly environment.

I know how to make any client default client through setting in profile parameter - login/system_client ...

but can we make client box grey..i mean no body can enter or change any client in that box for example...my client is asking me to make client 500 by default in that client box i did that through the profile parameter - login/system_client but now they are asking me to make that client Box Grey ..is this possible? if not in SAP GUI then is it possible in ITS web gui ???

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but now they are asking me to make that client Box Grey ..is this possible?

You can´t do that.

How would you then logon to client 000 to make maintenance (e. g. support packages)?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Need to have a really good abaper for this. Bit dangerous too.

Cheers

Deepanshu

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a possible workaround, delete entries for thwese clients in SCC4. if it doens not exist in SCC4, they won`t be able to log into it.

this does not delete the client, but just the entry. note that some SM37 jobs might fail because of that.

if this is unacceptable, talk to your abapper to change SAP login screen. this is a bit dangerous but it probably the only solution I see.. unless this can be controlled through a user exit. again, your abapper might be able to do that for you.