Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Central Adapter User Store

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SAP PI 7.10 SP6 installed. We also installed a non-central adapter in the DMZ. We would like the non-central adapter to use/share the ABAP user store of the central adapter engine.

To this end I have created 2 RFC destinations in NWA, I18NBackendConnection and UMEBackendConnection to point to the ABAP host and client of the integration server and the central adapter engine.

Please can you advise if this is all that is required and what the port is that this is taking please on as to have that port opened on the FW.

Any help is most appreciated.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie Hugo

Look at -->>Steps on NetWeaver Administrator on this SAP Notes , i checked it , will soved your querry

For the destinations "I18NBackendConnection" and "UMEBackendConnection

Note 1052984 - Process Integration 7.1 - High Availability

Regards

Abhishek

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have tio stipulate that I have successfully connect the non-central adapter to the IS/Central adapter engine. I am able to see it as an additional adapter engine in RWB and in ID. I can also deploy an adapter to the non-central adapter engine. At this point it is a file adapter. We can drop files in the file adapter folder deployed on the non-central adapter engine and bring the transaction file into the IS. When it comes to monitoring the file adapter in the channel monitoring, I have to use a diffrent user name and password on the non-central adapter engine. This is where my problem lies. I would like to use the user store of the ABAP IS.

I am not sure the note would help with that?

Please can you confirm.

Regards

Willie Hugo

prateek
Active Contributor