cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account group Change- XD07 error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am trying to chnage the account group of Ship-to-Party to a Sold-to-party (XD07) but following messegae is coming.

"The planned change is not allowed as the following field

groups would be masked by the new account group"

A box with 60 field names follows.

When I klick on Enter, the previous screen comes (Change Account Group). When I enter again the target account group, the screen above with the same message and 60 fields appears so that I stay in a 2-screen-loop.

The customer has no open sales document and both partner functions have the same number range.

Please do not copy standard SAP help texts. I have already checked it and also the other subjects in this forum.

May i know what is the solution.

Many thanks,

Torun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use t.code XD07>enter the customer code whose account group is to be changed>enter>customer codes/sales areas by customers>enter.

change account group>select the target account group>warning message>enter>change reconcilliation account if required, if changed>

warning>enter>save

your account group will be changed for that particular customer code

also check whether your source account group and target account group have the same settings in OBD2

this should solve your problem

regards,

US

Edited by: usasapsd usasapsd on Jan 20, 2009 10:15 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Changing the account group is permitted if the both the account groups have the same field selection

That means in t code OBD2 say your customer X belongs to account group 1000 and now you want to change this customer to account group 1001 then in OBD2 both 1000 and 1001 account groups should have the same controls mainly the suppresed fields should be the same in both account groups and also display fields

Then only it is allowed

Also the no range interval assignment if different for both account groups and then also it is not allowed

Actually an account group mainly controls no assignment, field selection for customer master data,whether it is one time account and partner determination

Out of these if the first two if they have to be same in both the account groups then what is actually the meaning of XD07 transation is a question mark and where it is practically applied also is a qn mark?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the fields in OBD2 for both the account groups.

There might be some fields which are maintained in Ship to party which are suppressed or marked as display only in sold to party account group.

Regards,

Abhee.