cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy controls from order to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Scenario: Mine is Manufacturing kind of sales order I have defined sales document type / billing document type /item category/ schedule line have made all teh configuration everything is working fine . but when i am trying to generate the invoice it is not bring in the value it appears as zero "0" where in i have entered teh net value in sales order

Kindly guide me what data is to be maintained in the copy controls VTFA , both in header and item level.

Regards

S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunaina

Go to IMG Path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define Pricing By Item Category --> Activate pricing for item categories. There ensure that for your item category, under the tab Pricing, X is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Laxmipathy ,

Thanls for the reply , i have checked it and x is maintained .

could you please guide me what is to maintained in teh copy controls at header and item level.

header i have maintained as 001

and in item copy requirements 003 Billing quantity C

Posnegative qty +

pricing type D

Kindly correct me if am worng

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunaina

Before proposing some suggestion, can you please let us know what value you have maintained in V/06 for your pricing condition type PR00. Also let us know whether the net value is flowing in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In sales order net value is flowing in properly , where in at the time of invoicing its bringing in zero value.

I have created new item category with ref to item category ZTAN,

do I have to maintain item category in VTFA , if yes what vaules do i maintain in teh header and item level.

Please guide me

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems the billing is created from order. If yes, the item category need to maintain via VTFA. "Copying requirements" should be 002. For the rest settings, you may define according to your business requirements.

Answers (0)